Help Me Find My Dream Home!
Michael is here to help you find a home with all the features that you want – so you need to decide which ones are the most important to you and what you really want in a new home. The following is a list questions developed to help you decide what’s important as you begin the search for your dream home. Some people will sacrifice square footage for a view, while others don’t care about anything but lots of space. The most important thing is that you find a place you can call home.
- What part of town do you want to live in?
- What price range have you been pre-approved for? What is the top dollar amount you will not exceed?
- Do you have a specific school system you want your children to be in? Are there other school systems you would consider?
- Do you want an older home or a new home?
- How much renovation would you be willing to do? None, a little, or a total redo?
- Do you have a preference of a one story, two story, split foyer, townhouse, or condo?
- What style of home appeals to you most? Traditional, colonial, contemporary, Mediterranean, southwestern, or no preference?
- Do you need to be close to public transportation?
- How many bedrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- How many bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What features do you want the kitchen to have?
- Double ovens
Gas or electric cook top
Granite counter tops
Tile back splash
- What important features do you want the home to have?
Tile in bathrooms
- Bonus room
- What exterior features are important to you?
- Do you want to live in an area with community features? Which ones are important to you?
- Gated community
- Tennis courts
- Are there any other features or needs that you want to consider when you’re looking for a home?
- Square footage of home
Size of rooms
Age of roof
- Age of heating and air units
Condition of carpet
Condition of paint inside and out